Thursday, February 18, 2010

My new best friend!

After going through several used phones, it was at this moment when I realized that there has been something missing all throughout my life. I have my family, my car, and my dog Mylo. I have my work and my school. However, it was just the other day when I realized that I lived 22 years of my life without my new Apple iPhone (although it’s has already been out for almost 3 years now).

Entering a new phone contract and ditching T-Mobile, I decided to join the AT&T network as well as indulge myself into buying myself a new iPhone . I considered it to be a Valentines Day present just for me. Upon first getting my new tech, I felt like a little kid in a toy store who finally got the toy she wanted.

I finally joined the iPhone bandwagon and I’m already praising my decision. I never realized how useful the phone can be. The internet, camera, weather alerts, traffic alerts, directions alerts, language translators, plus all the games I’ve downloaded so far like Valet Hero, Poker 10K, Paper Toss, Hangman, Sodoku, Sunday Lawn, HoopsLite….there seems to be an application for everything. My boyfriend even asked, “Can it save your life?” I jokingly told him that, “Yes it can!”

No comments:

Post a Comment